Functional Fitness Bootcamp
The core of our programs, functional fitness circuit classes are designed to train cardio endurance, overall strength, improve mobility and stability. Be prepared to sweat, challenge yourself, and never expect the same class twice.
- Experience full-body circuit-style workouts that are never the same
- Build confidence and self-esteem in a positive, safe environment
- Access and master state-of-the-art equipment in every workout
Train like a fighter (without the actual fighting!). Build explosive power, coordination and cardio using boxing, traditional muay thai, and kickboxing drills and techniques. Get a full body workout while learning and developing self defense applications to feel confident and strong.
- Learn combos that involve boxing and kicking that improve balance and strength
- Build mental stamina and coordination
- Relieve stress in a high-energy and supportive environment
Sculpt and tone your body through stretching, balancing, and strength exercises and movements to activate all muscle groups with an emphasis on building a strong core.
- Increase movement and heal injuries
- Challenge your body to build strength and control
- Improve core stability and flexibility
Your legs are your engine and we will train them to be strong and powerful. Spinasium specializes in periodized high-intensity cycling training and a functional full body strength & core program that’s specifically developed for endurance cycling.
Sports Performance Training
Sports-focused drills build strength and conditioning specifically to improve athletic performance in sports such as hockey, football, and soccer. Ideal for in-season and off-season training for sports teams and individuals to sharpen your skills and abilities.
- Increase athletic ability, strength, and agility
Blueprinting and periodized programming tailored to your sport
Tailor-made one-on-one sessions designed to support your road to recovery or to manage injury or health conditions. Our knowledgeable trainers carefully assess and build custom plans to support your specific needs.
- One-on-one access to trainers well-versed in your specific medical or recovery needs
- Bespoke programs designed to support your recovery journey
- Access a vast amount of professional fitness equipment and tools
One-on-one training and semi-private sessions with a personalized workout plan to achieve your goals.
- Work out on a schedule that fits into your lifestyle
- Get matched to a dedicated trainer focussed on you and supporting your goals
- Includes an initial and ongoing assessments to track progress and continually adapt your workouts